Lake Maraboon Holiday Village has the following park facilities for your convenience:-
- Boat hire
- Camp kitchens
- Conference facilities
- Laundries (4x $1 coins)
- Swimming pool
- Cafe, Bar Restaurant Open 11AM TO 6PM (Quite Season- October to April)
Single Kayak Hire
- Minimum 2 hours= $30 per kayak
- Half Day (4 hours)= $50 per kayak
- Last rental 2pm as kayaks must be off the lake by 4pm.
- Life jackets provided. BOOK NOW! Available 7 days a week.
- (Taken down to the lake and picked up)
- Children under 16 years must be supervised by an adult
- Credit Card details are needed as security
Double Kayak Hire
- Minimum 2 hours= $45.00
- Half Day (4 hours)= $65.00
FISHING OR RED CLAWING??!!
You do not need a license if you are Red Clawing, you do however need a queensland fishing permit if you are an adult line fishing. https://smarteform.auspost.com.au
4 opera house nets per person.
Red Claw tend to go for dog biscuits and any left over fruit and veggie scraps.